Saturday 2 February 2013

Creepers

Dont get me started on creepers. >.< Some may say I am a hypocrite because own some and I do love them but damnn they were over worn. I remember being on Tumblr with one of my friends around 2 years ago when I saw a celebrity wearing royal blue creepers (The person looked like the girl from stooshe). And I literally said these are going to be on trend (i actually said that). Around that time the shoes were really expensive and there were no fake new look ones, so they were quite rare. Then bang! New look made there version and the shoes start spreading like wildfire. Like the Union jacks like yeah they are alright looking but I personally wouldn't wear them. To conclude I guess everybody has there own style and Creepers are going to go down in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment