Saturday 14 November 2015

TOM FORD AND MUI MUI



I thought I would do a quick post on my new faves, I mean who said you cant wear shades in the winter like the sky is blinding white over here in the UK. But anyways forget those hyped up Dior shades because these mui mui shade are everything right now. The edge and unusual shape is amazing, its one of those things that you need to be confidence in your style to rock and your face, like I couldn't wear these if my eyebrows weren't done lol. In addition are these buff Tom Ford cat eye shades, I just love the colour and gold rim around the glass and in the middle it really gives it this 90's high fashion feel. I cant wait to style these, so keep updated!

God Bless
Philipians 2:3
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,

No comments:

Post a Comment